There are some things that just bother me. I’m not exactly sure why, but they just do. Maybe it’s because some of them are just gross. I know I shouldn’t really be overly concerned with lots of these things, but I just can’t help it. These are little pet peeves, irritants I suppose, that I see quite often. So I thought I would share some of these with you.
- One’s refusal to flush a public toilet. ~~ WHY??? Do you do this at home? No? Then flush for crying out loud!
- Speaking of public restrooms ~~ Please wash your hands!!! I know you haven’t touched the toilet because you didn’t flush. However, I know what you have touched!
- One last thing about public restrooms ~~ Why do people like to sit in there and talk on their cell phone? Or sometimes even stand their on the phone. I wonder what the person on the other end thinks when they hear the flush. Oh, that’s right…you don’t flush!
- Now that I’m on cell phones ~~ Why do people feel the need to speak at the top of their lungs when talking on a cell phone. Is the person you are talking to hearing impaired? If not they will be by the end of the call. Please be aware of others around you and bring the volume down!
- Another cell phone annoyance is the ring tone that actually speaks “ring ring” in a very obnoxious voice. Not only that, it gets louder and sounds more irritated if the person doesn’t answer the first time. That ring tone, to me, is like fingernails on a chalk board!
- Spam ~~ No, not the meat-like product. I’m referring to all forms of electronic junk mail that comes our way. I don’t care to receive e-mails offering me discounted Viagra, thank you very much. I also don’t believe you want to share several million dollars with me. Please lose my e-mail address and stop clogging up my inbox!
- And that leads me to computer viruses. These people who have nothing better to do than create come virus that will infect your system and wipe out everything on the hard drive need to get real jobs! You obviously are tech-savvy. Why not use those skills in an actual job instead of wreaking havoc for innocent users?
Well, I could go on and on with these, but I’ll stop now. I just felt led to share some of these things with my readers. How about you? What are some annoyances you observe that simply drive you nuts? Your comments are welcome.